7.01.2008

Night Trip from Oasis

As i drove along the dimmed light highway that would bring me home, things of varied proportions have been playing in my mind...
I seem could not concentrate of driving, so i stopped by the town of Concepcion to sip a cup of strong coffee. As I empty the cup, Viet, participant from Palawan, sent a text message to say thanks for giving her a ride to the bus stop that will bring her to Manila. I texted back "it is my pleasure, no problem."
My car and I finally reach home after two hours of driving alone. I felt relieved arriving safely and seeing my family after four days being out for the iSchools project.
Lying in bed my mind is trying to figure out what will I do first thing in the morning, perhaps buy a newspaper and read the Opinions Page or the Headlines and maybe, read a Feature story.
This, perhaps is the best thing that happened to me over the weekend, learn new skill which i hope i can norture in the days ahead.

No comments: